Careers with Komcept Solutions
Komcept Solutions Ltd. recognises the key value its employees add to its ability to deliver to its customers.
We are in a period of expansion, and are always on the lookout for engineers in IT-related fields, as well as electronic design engineers.
If you are an innovative, forward-thinker, with a broad interest in technology; someone who likes to try new things, evaluate tech and see what it can do, then you are just the type of person we like to collaborate with. Get in touch to see if you could be a fit for our team here at KSL.
Currently we are recruiting for the following roles:
- UI/UX Software Developer/Team Leader
- We are seeking a full time software developer to lead our innovative software team, and bring together finished production software to help Governments protect their citizen.
- This is a permanent, full time role, based in our offices in the UK, near Northampton. Due to location it would be preferable for the candidate to hold a full driving license.
- Download the Job Description for further information.
- Linux Software Developer
- Skills in building an embedded system with an emphasis on reliability and stability. Programming and scripting capability.
A comprehensive travel insurance policy is provided to all employees and their long-term partners and dependents.
Annual leave and carry over
We offer a generous and flexible annual leave policy, because not every year is the same.
For the experience of seeing a child at that daytime school assembly or the urgency of picking up needed prescription, Komcept allows flexible working.
Your sight is important. We cover the costs of eye tests, and contribute towards spectacles.
Your pension is important in providing for you and
your family in years to come, which is why we make additional employer contributions.
Our Financial Advisor is available to talk you through the pension choices available to match your risk appetite.
Mental Health / Inclusion Support
Management are Mental Health First Aid trained, neurodivergent aware, and ready to make reasonable adjustments to care for your well-being, whatever your individual needs.
We foster a collaborative, supportive atmosphere, with easy access to staff in other departments when help is needed.
Sick Pay package
We care for your wellbeing and would like you to recover quickly and without income worries.