KOMCEPT SOLUTIONS LTD (CONTROLLER & PROCESSOR)
We at Komcept Solutions Ltd (KSL) take the protection of your privacy seriously and this Privacy Notice sets out how we use and protect any personal information we obtain from dealings which arise from you using our services.
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time by updating this page so please check our Privacy Notice for any changes when you revisit our website.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We generally ask for your personal information when you contact us to make an enquiry for more information or make a purchase. Depending on which of these services you use, we may collect:
- your name and contact information including postal address, e-mail address and telephone number, even if you do not complete your purchase;
- details of any purchase orders that you place with us, and any details we need for delivery and payment;
- details you provide when you contact us or make enquiries either generally or about any purchases you make with us; and
- information you provide if you report a problem with any of our services.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
Depending on how you engage with us, we may use your information:
- to facilitate your use of this website and the services available through it;
- when you purchase from us, to process your order, collect payment, arrange delivery and for other purchase related services (this may include contacting you by telephone, email or instant messaging to arrange, confirm or upgrade your delivery) and for ongoing customer service dealings including any faults or repairs or refunds;
- for internal accounting and regulatory purposes;
- for statistical analysis to assess our business performance and to improve our products and services;
- to keep you informed about other products and services you might be interested in.
WHO DO WE SHARE IT WITH?
We do not share your data with any third parties except as provided in this Privacy Notice or as required by law. We will not share personal data with third parties for Direct Marketing by those parties without your consent.
KSL may also disclose your personal information:
- to the police, regulators, law enforcement or other government agency where the law requires this, where appropriate to prevent or detect criminal activity, or in connection with product safety, and otherwise to relevant third parties to protect KSL, its business, staff and customers.
KEEPING YOU INFORMED
We may from time to time contact or update you about products, services or offers that may be relevant to you.
This may include delivery, mailing lists and extended warranties, and other products and services related to your KSL purchases.
You have two new rights under GDPR
The right to ask us what data we hold on you. If requested we aim to give a quick and clear response explaining what data we hold and why we are holding it.
The right to have your data deleted. Again, we will comply quickly with such requests.
Please be aware that we cannot delete certain data, for example the Inland Revenue requires us to keep sales invoices for several years for taxation purposes.
If you would like more information on your rights please click this link
SECURITY AND STORAGE
Whilst we have policies, rules and measures in place and try to take all reasonable steps to safeguard your personal information, KSL cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide online.
Date reviewed 02/08/22′